Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bull vs Bear

If you've been reading this blog, then you know my favorite bull strategist is Brian Belski, BMO. I've also been fascinated by the more bearish, Peter Eliades. They've both been recent guests on CNBC and sure enough they are on different sides again. Markets move in mysterious ways, but technically we broke down significantly this summer. For me to go bullish at this high point --after a huge rally since March 2009-- we need to get above 2200 on the S&P for two quarters in a row, but no one is paying me for my opinion and maybe you get what you pay for...that said, I anticipate this market to peak for the next two years between now and the end of Q1.
Brian's take.
Peter's take.
Time will tell who is right.
Please consult a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decisions. This blog is for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute personal advice.